Since the first contest went off without a hitch, we are proud to announce Series II
“Local Art” (Series II) Trading Card initiative
Brought to you by Local Artists Coming Together (LACT)
Local Artists Coming have worked tirelessly to bring you another FREE trading card initiative.
Artists of all mediums are invited to submit original works of art set to the theme “Heroes”. Ever want to have your art featured in a series of trading cards? Well this is the event you’ve been waiting for! The goal of this project is to inspire/expand the existing local art scene through a partnership with local businesses. Twenty-Five (25) submissions will be selected to create a series of collectible artist trading cards called “Local Art” (Series II). Each artist who is chosen for the set will receive 30 sets of the cards to do with as they see fit.
Here’s how to enter:
• Create an original piece(s) of art set to the theme Heroes.
• Artists are invited to submit as many pieces as they wish.
• Submissions may be of ANY medium.
• Artists do NOT have to be local to Jacksonville.
• The end measurements of the cards will be 2.5” X 3.5” so scale your submission(s) accordingly.
• There is NO COST to enter.
• Submission deadline is midnight, September 30th.
• Submit your entries to LACT@notjustapen.net.
• JPG, JPEG and PNG file types accepted.
• The higher the resolution of the image the better. Don’t be left behind because you took a photo of your amazing piece of art with your archaic cell phone camera.
• Participants are urged to join the group on Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/265750…
as well as ‘Like’ the fan page www.facebook.com/LOCALARTISTSC…
to keep up with the entries and also invite their artistically inclined friends to the EVENT PAGE www.facebook.com/events/405720…
. The competition should be welcomed for this is all in good fun. Plus, the more the merrier!
• The group has the right to use the images for the purposes of promoting the contest and the group itself. There will be no resale reproduction of these images. Outside of the lent rights to these pieces all other rights remain that of the artist. No one, not even the event sponsors, retain any rights to the art submitted.